SOULALCHEMY – WINTER, Nourish & Relax Retreat
August 12, 3:00 pm - August 14, 2:00 pm
Why Soulalchemy Retreats?
Our SoulAlchemy retreats have been designed to enable you to rediscover your way back to wellness and vitality through an intimate understanding of the healing properties of nature, being present and offering you an experience that could only be described as a ‘modern retreat for the soul’.
Imagine closing your eyes, taking a slow in-breath of crisp mountain air and embarking on a weekend journey of deep relaxation and restoration. Be embraced, and surrounded by a sense of nostalgia as you step over the threshold of this restored heritage building, as it oozes old world charm with a crackling fire in the sitting room, stained glass windows and aromatherapy scented rooms.’
In the season of winter we are asked to slow down, to listen and to rest. Seeds of what we want to bring into the world have been planted, and require time to come into fruition. To wait patiently, while holding onto your vision and to be comfortable with the darkness.
In a world that continually encourages us to remain busy, be on 24/7 and action oriented; being still may feel uncomfortable. Yet, under the ground the earth silently sleeps, and we too need to slow down, be fully present, nourish ourselves and gather strength for what is yet to come.
Isn’t it time to prioritise your self-care and soak in these inviting surroundings? Lean into the beauty of winter in the Blue Mountains, and give yourself the time to restore, relax and nurture your body, mind and soul.
Our carefully curated program incorporates many different therapies, tools and practices to assist you during the season of winter to build your immunity, provide clarity and strengthen your resolve. We’ve also intentionally incorporated time to be alone, time to come together, and time to nourish yourself.
You may decide to replenish your body with a range of wellness treatments at the Brightlands’ wellness spa (additional costs apply, however, you will receive a 10% discount as part of the retreat). Choose from a hot stone massage to a floatation
experience, or rest and restore with a relaxing facial.
What Is Included?
Your retreat pass is all-inclusive of accommodation, gourmet vegetarian and vegan meals, our nurturing program of activities with highly qualified facilitators throughout your time with us, and a nourishing iKOU spa welcome pack.
To continue your retreat when you go home, you will also receive a $100 SoulAdvisor wellness gift voucher as well as recipes, practices and self-care tools to keep you feeling relaxed and nurtured.
What To Expect?
During this three day and two-night heart-centred retreat program we will take you on a journey to nourish your body and free your soul.
- Harnessing the power of the full moon, you will be welcomed into the retreat space through a welcoming ceremony and intention setting ritual.
- Anchor your intentions deeply within your body with a spirit of cacao ceremony and aromaZen® journey, complete with a deeply relaxing sound bath.
- Choose to arrive early, settle in and pamper yourself at the wellness spa.
- Afternoon tea & dinner included
- Start the day right – a sunrise meditation and calling in the directions through movement inspired by QiGong.
- Explore your relationship with winter’s water element through a slow flow Japanese yoga class and talk, designed to harmonise both your physical and emotional health.
- Through journaling, continue to explore the wisdom of the water element and how it can support you to achieve more harmony and awareness in your life.
- Experience Wayapa Wuurrk®, an Earth connection and movement meditation, built on a foundation on Indigenous and ancient wisdom to achieve holistic wellbeing.
- Enjoy sacred pauses throughout the day to immerse in wellness spa treatments, go for a walk or simply rest.
- Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea & dinner included
- Start the morning by integrating your retreat experience through a gentle embodiment practice followed by a self- compassion-based meditation.
- Explore components of the eight sacred responsibilities as a way to create your own living practices and create a supportive self-care program.
- Finish our time together with a special closing ceremony.
- Choose to end your stay with a wellness treatment at the spa centre.
- Breakfast, morning tea & lunch included
To continue your retreat when you go home, you will also receive a $100 SoulAdvisor wellness gift certificate as well as recipes, practices and self-care tools to keep you feeling relaxed and nurtured.
What To Bring?
- A Journal and something to write with
- An eye mask or something to cover your eyes
- Warm clothes, wear layers, scarf, beanie, shawl, socks, walking shoes, slippers – it’s cold outside
- Something to place in the centre of our circle, your favourite crystal, something from nature
- If you have a favourite yoga mat, bring it along (there are limited supplies)
- Your smiling heart
NDIS participants are welcome, however there is no wheelchair access or amenities for physical disabilities.
Check in from 1 pm on Friday 12 August with the Welcome Ceremony at 3.00 pm.
Retreat finishes at 2pm on Sunday, 14 August
Bring a friend and SAVE!