6 Eastview Ave, Leura NSW 2780
Call us to book: 02 4782 5429
From Sound to Silence, From Earth to Ether – Yoga Retreat
May 26, 2:00 pm - May 28, 10:00 am
Surrender to the journey from Sound to Silence and from Earth to Ether
Join Taru Tuohiniemi in the Blue Mountains for this all-inclusive boutique retreat: your time out of time to pause, nourish and reconnect with yourself.
Why This Retreat?
If you’re looking to explore or dive deeper into the elements of sound and silence, and earth and ether within yoga, movement and meditation, and open yourself to practices that embrace these elements, this retreat offers you an immersion to the transformative modalities and rituals.
You may be new to yoga or have a regular practice but if your usual yoga studio classes leave you curious and craving for more understanding, embodied experience and exploration of these elements, this retreat is for you.
At the transition point from autumn to winter, we will synchronize with the nature, tapping into the wisdom traditions of ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Time For You
This full weekend experience leaves enough space also for you pause, nourish and reconnect with your inner Self, whether this will be enjoying the Blue Mountains walks and waterfalls, our venue’s in-house spa or simply stay and reflect.
- Welcome & Closing Circles to open and seal our safe container together.
- Deep and delicious yin yoga classes hydrate our connective tissue, joints, ligaments and tendons, targeting the urinary bladder and kidney meridians in order to acclimatise to winter.
- Meditation practices give us the opportunity to tune into the sound and the silence as a portal to turn our focus inwards towards vast awareness and perhaps glimpse into the experience beyond form.
- Through hatha flow we enjoy the elements of earth and ether to cultivate stability, groundedness and strength as well as lightness and spaciousness.
- Our dance journey is an opportunity to explore our own expression and liberation.
- Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) offers us a pause for complete relaxation and tuning into the inner silence.
- Gong and Crystal Bowl Soundhealing by Source88 – returning again and again as requested by you…
- A surprise practice
- Delicious, fresh and nourishing vegetarian meals (Friday dinner, Saturday all three meals, Sunday breakfast & lunch
- In-house spa treatments (not included in the retreat price) – you may want to try out the float tank for sense withdrawal to complement your retreat
- Time for Self: Immerse yourself in nature with the Blue Mountain walks, enjoy a massage, reflect, journal, rest, nap…
- Peace, tranquility, nurture
Check in from 2 pm on Friday 26th May with Welcome Circle at 4.30 pm.
Detailed retreat schedule will be released closer to the retreat start date.